The city of Hayden is looking for its 2012 Citizen of the Year.
City representatives are seeking nominations of individuals who have served, volunteered for or benefitted the city.
Each nomination should include a written narrative detailing the following about the nominee:
• contributions to the Hayden community's welfare and betterment;
• participation in all-around Hayden community activities and civic enterprise;
• evidence of lasting contribution to Hayden’s community welfare;
• evidence of leadership ability;
• cooperation with individuals and civic organizations;
• unselfish devotion and contribution without thought to personal gain.
The contributions and community activities must have taken place within the city of Hayden. The nominee doesn’t have to be a Hayden resident but needs to live in the area. The person chosen as Citizen of the Year will also have the honor of serving as the Grand Marshal for the Hayden Days Parade.
The nomination form can be found on the City of Hayden website at www.cityofhaydenid.us. Please submit nominations by July 13 to:
Hayden City Hall
2012 Citizen of the Year Nomination
8930 N Government Way
Hayden, ID 83835
For more information, call 209-1080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.