Doug and Ranel Burnett
Doug and Ranel Burnett celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary on June 12, 2017. The couple enjoyed a trip to Cancun, Mexico, to mark their special occasion.
They have two children, Ryan Burnett of Rocklin, Calif., and Tyler Burnett of Kirkland, Wash.
The Burnett’s reside in Rathdrum and are both employed at The Coeur d’Alene Resort.
Cadet Travis Conley Griffard, son of Randy and Annette Griffard of Coeur d’Alene, graduated from the U.S. Military Academy on Saturday, May 27.
Griffard graduated from Coeur d’Alene Charter Academy in 2012. While at West Point, he concentrated his studies in Physics with Honors. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army within the Engineer branch and will report to Fort Lewis, Wash., for his first assignment.
U.S. Air Force Airman Grace M. Kaufmann graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Kaufmann is the daughter of Snowy and Matthew Kaufmann, and granddaughter of Christene and Steve Kaufmann, all of Hayden.
She is a 2016 graduate of Lake City High School, Coeur d’Alene.
U.S. Air Force Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Adrianne L. Christian graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Christian is the daughter of Rob L. Christian and Angela C. Christian, and granddaughter of Josephine R. and Tony Myers, all of Rathdrum.
She is a 2016 graduate of Lakeland Senior High School, Rathdrum.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.