Big 60th Anniversary
Eight couples associated with Christ the King Lutheran Church in Coeur d’Alene are celebrating 60 years of marriage in 2017.
This group started sharing their anniversaries on their 40th and have met for dinner every five years since, as they did on June 28, 2017, at Sargent Restaurant on Government Way. Only one couple, Claude and Myra Franks were not able to attend. The rest enjoyed the celebration with a spirit of thanking the Lord for so many years together.
Couples pictured from left to right are: George and Lee Periman, Mike and Bobbie Kebba, Don and Maxine Schierman, Bob and Cheryl Hollingsworth, Alvin and Esther Christensen, Ray and Charlotte Von Sprecken, and George and Sandra Ward.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.