Sherwin-Williams Paint this weekend moved to 745 W. Appleway after 30 years at 2011 N. Fourth St. The new location is next to Pool World. Dave Smith Motors will use the old place.
The options include paints, stains, automotive finishes, protective marine coatings and aerospace and product finishes.
With about 4,000 stores, the 152-year-old company’s headquarters is in Cleveland. Hours here are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday. Manager is Kevin Konrath. Phone 208-664-5760. Check www.sherwin-williams.com.
Northwest Tea Co. in Fairgrounds Center
With premium loose-leaf teas, Northwest Tea Co. opened in Suite 3 of Fairgrounds Center at 4055 N. Government Way.
Options include retail, wholesale, custom blends, black teas, toasty oolongs, refreshing greens, delicate whites, spicy chais, calming herbal, rooibos blends, fruity tisanes, fresh-made pastries and teaware.
Hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Owner is Michelle “Lorri” Garcia. Phone 208-818-9623. Check www.northwesttea.com.
Milestone Decisions opens on Ironwood
Offering supported living services to adults with disabilities, Milestone Decisions has opened a new office at 1221 W. Ironwood Drive (Suite 101).
They provide services for intellectual and developmental disabilities 24 hours daily. They also are looking for employees. Emily Crook is executive director with Breanna Janshen as program director.
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-664-2221/ Check www.milestonedecisions.com.
Coeur Beauty Bar expands its salon
Nail services are the specialty of Coeur Beauty Bar in Suite 2 of Fairgrounds Center at 4055 N. Government Way.
New helpers joining nine others are Gisele Knowles with natural-based hair-care products, and Chandra Atwood offers manicures, pedicures, Gei manicures and acrylic nails.
Hours are by appointment with walk-ins welcome. Phone 208-964-5230.
Now the Tidbits
• Tansanity is moving in Ironwood Center. Details next week.
• Visionworks closed at 255 W. Canfield Ave.
• The former Armour Antiques on Sherman will become a fitness place.
• A Sept 1. opening is planned for A&B Market on the main corner of the former Dingle Hardware location at 402 E. Sherman.
• Syringa Sushi may move to the former Bistro on Spruce location on Fourth Street.
• Computer Guru is moving from 414 E. Sherman to 296 E. Sunset Village.
• Spirit Halloween opens soon in Town Center on Appleway.
• Panda Express is under construction at State Line. A new Arby’s may be there too.
• Power Yoga will be at 2018 Main St. in Riverstone.
• New Nails & Spa will be in the mini-mall at Atlas and Prairie.
• Ranch Real Estate Group is building a new place at 3931 N. Schreiber Way.
• Riverview Towers at 2100 Northwest Blvd. will have new occupants in Evergreen Home Loans and Meine Insurance.
• PayneWest Insurance in October will move from 703 Lakeside Ave. to Parkside Tower at 601 E. Front.
• Watch for a Jitterz coffee stand at Prairie and Heartland.
• Roger’s Burgers & Ice Cream, already with two places in Cd’A and one in Post Falls, is building a fourth, this one at 8833 N. Hess St. in Hayden.
• Hibachi Sushi is coming to 221 E. Sherman.
• A Profile By Sanford and a Thai Express eatery will open in Crossroads Center at Appleway and Ramsey.
• A new Fu-Ki Japanese Steakhouse is under construction where the Kynrede Cafe was at 8885 N. Government Way in Hayden.
• Incrediburger & Eggs will build a new place next to Firehouse Subs on Appleway. Idaho Central Credit Union will be across the street.
• A new place downtown will be Live For Blu fine art at 505 E. Sherman.
• Staybridge Suites hotel is under construction in Riverstone.
• It’s good to be slowly moving around again after having a heart-valve surgery a month ago. Thanks, all you who help!
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com.