The new Domino’s Pizza opens this week at 608 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
The store offers fast, friendly delivery service and take-out service and may add a drive-through window. Half of the Post Falls area delivery service will remain with the Domino’s at Mullan-Highway 41 to cut delivery time to 25 minutes from the order.
Owners are Missy and Jim Hightower, with sons Rhett Hightower and Jake Clair. They combine on several stores in North Idaho and Montana and plan two more in this area.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and 2 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
Phone 208-618-2277. Check www.dominos.com.
Starting in 1960 as Dominicks, Domino’s is the largest pizza organization followed by Pizza Hut, Little Caeser’s, Papa John’s and Papa Murphy’s.
CDA Power Yoga open in Riverstone
With classes, workshops, active apparel and retail products, CDA Power Yoga is open at 2018 N. Main St. in Riverstone. The grand opening is 5-7 p.m. Friday.
Owner and teacher Michelle Cooper and husband Kyle use training and experience to support military and first-responders. Classes are six days weekly.
Phone 208-290-5777. Check www.cdapoweryoga.com.
New Nail opens at Prairie-Atlas
Manicures, pedicures, hair and eyelash work are offered at New Nail, which opened this week in the mini-mall in the southwest corner of the Prairie-Atlas intersection.
Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and 9:30 to 6 p.m. Saturday. Phone 208-719-9104.
Now the Tidbits
• The State Motel at 1314 E. Sherman has been sold.
• Lil Buggers is “opening soon” in Suite 2 at 213 W. Appleway.
• The former Armour Antiques on Sherman will become Anytime Fitness.
• Syringa Sushi will move to the former Bistro on Spruce location on Fourth Street.
• Computer Guru moved from 414 E. Sherman to 296 E. Sunset Village.
• Panda Express is under construction at State Line. A new Arby’s may be there too.
• Ranch Real Estate Group is building a new place at 3931 N. Schreiber Way.
• Riverview Towers at 2100 Northwest Blvd. will have new occupants in Evergreen Home Loans and Meine Insurance.
• PayneWest Insurance in October will move from 703 Lakeside Ave. to Parkside Tower at 601 E. Front.
• Watch for a Jitterz coffee stand at Prairie and Heartland.
• Roger’s Burgers & Ice Cream, already with two places in Cd’A and one in Post Falls, is building a fourth, this one at 8833 N. Hess St. in Hayden.
• Hibachi Sushi is coming to 221 E. Sherman. We hear a German restaurant will be where Camera Corral left (for Northwest Boulevard) on Sherman.
• A Profile By Sanford and a Thai Express eatery will open in Crossroads Center at Appleway and Ramsey.
• A new Fu-Ki Japanese Steakhouse is under construction where the Kynrede Cafe was at 8885 N. Government Way in Hayden.
• Incrediburger & Eggs will build a new place next to Firehouse Subs on Appleway. Idaho Central Credit Union will be across the street.
• A new place downtown will be Live For Blu fine art at 505 E. Sherman.
• Staybridge Suites hotel is under construction in Riverstone.
• I shed a tear when I saw the tear in the painting.
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.