Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia. The president independently decided to ignore that law.
• The presidentís campaign chairman Manafort has been indicted. He worked to weaken the party platformís anti-Russia stance on Ukraine.
• The president failed to disengage from his business interests after his election in violation of the Emoluments Clause.
• President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russians in a White House meeting.
• Trump campaign officials met in New York with a Russian lawyer who has since been charged with money laundering in Switzerland.
• President Trump helped his son, Don Jr., compose misleading statements about the New York meeting.
• President Trump contradicted his staffís statements when he told NBC that he fired FBI director Comey because of ďthis Russia thing.Ē
• President Trumpís national security adviser, who subsequently pleaded guilty, lied to the FBI about private talks with Russians regarding sanctions, yet the president continues to support Mr. Flynn.
• Attorney General Sessions communicated twice with Russians, but failed to disclose those communications.
• The president has systematically installed agency heads whose convictions are diametrically opposed to the mission of the agency they lead and he has left thousands of key positions unfilled.
• The president has engaged in a systematic assault on the Justice Department, especially the FBI, and on the fourth estate, the Free Press.
These actions constitute a concerted assault on our Republic.
We are in the midst of a Russian coup. Iím asking my representatives whether they will act or be party to it?