Roger and Lois Agte
Roger and Lois (Sargent) Agte, of Coeur d’Alene, are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. They were married on Nov. 24, 1957.
Roger started on the railroad, owned Coeur d’Alene Livestock Auction from 1973 to 1989 and then became a Realtor. Lois worked as a proofer and handled other clerical duties at Mountain West Bank. They are both retired.
Their children are: Rita (Mike) Michalak of Rathdrum, Kevin (Pam) Agte of Post Falls, Bill Agte of Coeur d’Alene and Tamin Agte (Rich Hazelton) of Rathdrum. They have six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Roger and Lois are having a small family only celebration on Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017.
Mike and Penny Garr
Nov. 18, 1967
Half a century has come and gone, Mike and Penny, still going strong! The ying and the yang of our family and friend domain. They work together like tracks and a train. Fifty years of laughter and even some pain, but plenty to treasure as they continue to cruise down Memory Lane. Cheers to you both! Happy 50th anniversary. Love, your family and friends.
Craig and Shari Frei
Craig and Shari Frei, of Hayden, are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. They have been area residents since 1979.
They were married in Ferdinand at Assumption Parish. Craig works for PowerCom and Shari sells AVON products.
Their children are: Colleen Frei and Arius Elvikis, Anndrea and Alex Beaty, and LTs. Brennda and Cameron Tsuhako. They have four grandchildren.
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.