Vic and Kathy Eachon
Vic and Kathy Eachon celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2017, with a family dinner. They were also celebrated at a recent holiday event at the home of their daughter, Judy, and her husband, Chris, at their home in Sagle.
The senior Eachons were married in Post Falls on Dec. 20, 1947. Vic and Kathy lived and worked their entire lives in North Idaho and have four married children, 10 grandkids, 12 great-grandkids and six great-grands!
Vic and Kathy love their God, their family and pray daily for their country!
Brad Sharples-Faucher and Michelle Faucher-Sharples
Brad Sharples-Faucher and Michelle Faucher-Sharples celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on Dec. 20, 2017.
Pictured with their children, Micah and Charles Daniel Sharples.
They will celebrate by spending special time with each of their parents, John and Laurie Sharples, Joanna and John Adams, and Jim and Sandy Guyer-Faucher; to thank them for their example and continuous support in raising their kids! Let it snow!
On Dec. 8, 2017, at 6:38 a.m., amid bursting hearts and a gush of tears and smiles, Kimberly and Marc Avenger, of Post Falls, welcomed their son, Everett Forrest Avenger, into the world. Everett was born at Kootenai Health at 6 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20.75 inches long. Proud grandparents are Opa Tim and Oma Irene Schwehr of Hayden, and Nonno Don and Nonna Michelle Avenger of Liberty Lake. Go get ’em, Everett!
Berney Berglund celebrated her 95th birthday on Dec. 13, 2017, with family and friends. She was born on Dec. 13, 1922.
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.