Bob and Kathi David
Bob and Kathi David celebrated 50 wonderful years of marriage on May 8, 2018, with a trip to Walla Walla, Wash. They will join their son, Darren, in September for a trip to Portugal to visit the famous vintage port houses, a dream trip they have envisioned for many years.
The following North Idaho students made the Eastern Washington University winter 2018 quarter Dean’s List ending on March 23:
Faye Alharbi, Hayden; Todd Angele, Post Falls; Amanda Arriondo, Sandpoint; Rachael Arthur, Plummer; Leanne Asper, Coeur d’Alene; Amanda Ballard, Coeur d’Alene; Jonah Breuchaud, Coeur d’Alene; Grace-Marie Chojnowski, Post Falls; Mathew Colwell, Coeur d’Alene; Shaina Dightman, Post Falls; Tarin Drapeau, Post Falls; Nicholas Estrada, Post Falls; Kaitlyn Flood, Sandpoint; Macy Ford, Post Falls; Luke Foster Coeur d’Alene; Jeremy Gerhardt, Spirit Lake; Daniel Gibbons, Coeur d’Alene; Anna Hetherington, Rathdrum; Jeremy Hofer, Rathdrum; Alaina Hubbs, Coeur d’Alene; Rosalie Huff-Waters, Hayden; Christian Jesensky, Hayden; Antonia Kersh, Post Falls; Cailyn Knudtsen, Coeur d’Alene; Rosalina Kuypers, Post Falls; Austin Luck, Post Falls; Joan McNutt, Post Falls; Brent Mellgren, Sandpoint; Mykkel Mensching, Coeur d’Alene; Shawna Ohlman, Post Falls; Elizabeth Parsley, Sandpoint; Jared Powell, Coeur d’Alene; Tristan Scoffield, Coeur d’Alene; Jeremiah Serrell, Coeur d’Alene; Adrianne Sielaff, Rathdrum; Eugene Spencer, Coeur d’Alene; Amber Ter Maaten, Post Falls; Chanel Wheeler, Coeur d’Alene; Shantell Willette, Spirit Lake; Kevin Wu, Coeur d’Alene and William Yedinak, Post Falls.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.