Dewey and Doris Parker
Dewey Faye Jr. and Doris Elaine (Piersall) Parker, of Athol, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on Aug. 1, 2018. They were married on Aug. 1, 1953, in Portland, Ore.
Dewey was born Feb. 23, 1930, in Silsbee, Texas, and Doris on Sept. 2, 1931, in Greenleaf.
Dewey was a Master Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force and Doris was a Realtor. They are both retired.
Their children are Patricia Pearson of Illinois, David Parker of Montana and James Parker of Washington. They have six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
They celebrated at home with their three children, Pat, Dave and Jim.
Don and Kathy Murrell
Don and Kathy Murrell will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary this month. They were married on Aug. 17, 1968, in Post Falls.
They have three children and five grandchildren. Their son, Donnie Murrell and wife April live in Hayden Lake; their daughters, Cori Murrell and Mundee Murrell live in Coeur d’Alene.
Both are graduates of Post Falls High School, high school sweethearts, best friends, and the very best parents and grandparents around.
Congratulations Papa and Grammie! You are greatly loved.
Dan and Tracy Phillips
Dan and Tracy Phillips celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Dan and Tracy were married on Aug. 8, 1988, in South Lake Tahoe, Nev. They met in Boise at one of Dan’s bars.
They had two boys, Jake and Ben, and moved to Hayden in 1998 when Dan was hired by the Coeur d’Alene Press.
After enduring one of life’s toughest blows, they have remained strong and continue to share and enjoy each others partnership. Their son, Jake, lives in Rathdrum.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.