Benjamin and Barbara Mitchell
Benjamin and Barbara A. (Cartwright) Mitchell celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary on June 4, 2018. The two of them have shared such an amazing marriage, love and commitment with each other for 67 or so years.
They’ve shared love and laughter, struggles and tears, beautiful moments and wonderful years; strength that’s amazing, faith that has grown strong, and joy that’ll last them with love that’s lifelong.
The two met while both were stationed at McClellan AFB, Sacramento. They married in Reno, Nev. They have four children, seven grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren with one more arriving in 2018. Their love has been strong and their courage is astonishing.
We love you both Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, Great-Grandma and Grandpa.
Phillip and Shirley Potts
Phillip and Shirley Potts were united in marriage on June 20, 1958, in Sycamore, Ill. From there, they traveled all over the West, resulting in the addition of six children, and eventually 22 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren to the fast-growing family.
A belated open-house celebration was had for friends and family at their loving home in Spirit Lake, where they have resided for 28 years.
Despite any other gain, the Potts are most thankful for the family they have created and the love that they share. They are constantly reminded of what great things are accomplished “all because two people fell in love.”
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.