If you are aware of Easter egg hunts, The Press wants to know about them.
Email details about the Easter hunt, including date, time, place, age divisions/limits, what's planned, a contact number people can call and other details, to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Here are the hunts The Press has received:
* Community United Methodist Church, 1470 W. Hanley Ave., Coeur d'Alene, will hold a hunt Wednesday at 6:45 p.m. All ages are welcome. Information: 765-8800.
* The North Idaho Men's Rugby Club will hold a hunt in City Park in downtown Coeur d'Alene on Sunday at 1 p.m. sharp. There are three separate age divisions.
* Prairie Avenue Christian Center will host its third annual Community Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 19, at Fernan Elementary School, 520 N. 21st, Coeur d'Alene. The free event includes lunch at 1 p.m. and live music by Shelley and Dan Powers. The egg hunt for children through 12 years old will be at 2 p.m.
Drawings for 11 bikes, gift cards and gift baskets will be held. Information: 772-7541.
* Real Life Ministries will hold hunts at 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (bring a flashlight) on the east lawn of its Post Falls campus on Cecil Road, April 19.
The nondenominational church's Coeur d'Alene branch will hold a hunt at G.O. Phippeny Park, 827 N. Eighth St., 10 a.m., April 19. Information: 777-7325.
* Coeur d'Alene Church of the Nazarene, 4000 N. Fourth, will have its Eggstravaganza at 10:30 a.m., April 19, for children as old as 12. More than 5,000 eggs will be hidden. Prizes available. Come early because the eggs go fast. Information: 667-3543.
* Trinity Lutheran Church, 812 N. Fifth St., Coeur d'Alene, will host a hunt on Easter Sunday, April 20 at 10 a.m. The youth group at will serve breakfast. All are welcome. Information: Penny Weiss, 664-5743.
* Bayview will host its annual hunt sponsored by the chamber of commerce at 10:30 a.m., April 19, in the Bayview Community Center Gardens, 20298 E. Perimeter Road. For questions: email@example.com.
* Worley Fire District will hold its annual Easter egg hunt April 19 at 1 p.m., at the Worley City Park, for children ages 2-10.