Several free Easter egg hunts open to the community are planned.
Here are some hunts on which The Press has received information:
* A hunt organized by the North Idaho Men's Rugby Club will be held at 1 p.m. on Sunday at Coeur d'Alene City Park. More than 6,000 eggs have been stuffed with candy and there will also be some prize eggs. There is no youth age restriction to participate.
* The Rathdrum Easter Egg Hunt is Sunday at 1 p.m. sharp at Lakeland High School. Mayor Vic Holmes will welcome the community at 12:30 p.m. Youths will line up in age groups at 12:45 p.m. The age limit is 12.
* The Coeur d'Alene Church of the Nazarene, Fourth and Kathleen, will hold a hunt at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. It will be organized into age groups. There will be prizes, games, inflatables and food available.
* Prairie Avenue Community Church will be hosting its fourth annual free Easter Eggstravaganza at Fernan Elementary and at the church at 3639 W. Prairie Ave. in Hayden. The fun begins at 11 a.m. at both sites on Saturday. There will be free lunch, live music, face painting and crafts.
The hunts start at noon. There will be eight bike giveaways and gift card prizes at both locations. The hunt at the church is for fourth-graders and younger. The event at the school is for fifth-graders and younger.
* Community United Methodist Church, 1470 W. Hanley Ave., will hold a hunt in the dark at 8 p.m. tonight and one at 11:30 a.m. Saturday. Bring a flashlight to the night one. All ages are welcome. Information: 765-8800, www.cumccda.org
* Real Life Ministries will hold a traditional egg hunt on the east lawn of its Post Falls campus, 1866 N. Cecil Road, at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday for fifth-graders and younger. A flashlight hunt will be at 8 p.m. on Saturday at the Post Falls campus for students in kindergarten through the fifth grade. Bring your flashlight. The hunt for the Coeur d'Alene campus of RLM, 420 E. Front St., will be at 10 a.m. Saturday for fifth-graders and younger.
To include information on your egg hunt, email information - including the date, times, place, age limit and other details of the event - to firstname.lastname@example.org.