Site work will begin in November on the new six-level Seven 27 building at 727 E. Front Ave.
This condominium complex will include two-car and three-car garages on the ground level, elevators and open decks. The rooftop level will be surrounded by glass with an exercise room, covered patio with barbecues and an open deck with tables, umbrellas and lounges for enjoying the views of the lake, park, downtown and Tubbs Hill.
Completion is planned for December 2018. Real estate broker is Rick Carr of Idaho Lifestyle Properties at 512 E. Sherman Ave. Phone 208-818-0188.
Andrus Fine Art opens on Seltice
More than 1,500 oil paintings, prints and Native American art are offered at Andrus Fine Art that opened last week at 6491 E. Seltice Way.
“It’s affordable art for everyone,” said Wayne Andrus, owner with his wife, Kathryn.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Check www.andrusfineart.com. Phone 208-930-1904.
Bell Tower Funeral Home opens in Rathdrum
The Westwood Chapel of Bell Tower Funeral Home & Crematory has opened at 8015 W. Main St. in Rathdrum.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and Saturday, Sunday and Monday by appointment. Rob Clark, a licensed pre-arrangement specialist, has owned the Bell Tower primary site at 3398 E. Jenalan Ave. in Post Falls for seven years.
Phone 208-457-8880 or 208-687-8880. Check www.belltowerfuneralhome.com.
Lean On Me Chiropractic on Government Way
Dr. Dustin Meyer has opened Lean On Me Chiropractic in Unit 6 at 5624 N. Government Way.
Earning his doctorate in chiropractics at Cleveland University in Kansas City, his hours are 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 to 6 p.m. weekdays.
Phone 208-907-5326 (LEAN). Check www.leanonmechiro.com.
Now for the Tidbits
• Watch for the expansion of Landmark Storage between Government Way and Second Street. Evans Brothers Coffee is opening soon at South Fifth and Sherman.
• Pizza & Pretzels, Nail Lounge and Encore Shoes will open in Silver Lake Mall where See’s Candies opened its seasonal store this week near the J.C. Penny inside entry. Phone 208-719-6002.
• MoMo sushi bar, wok and grill will be where Bonsai Bistro was at 101 E. Sherman. Tomlinson-Sotheby’s Realty is expanding downtown. On Appleway watch for Firehouse Subs and Dairy Queen.
• Future new hotels include a Staybridge Suites in Riverstone and a Fairfield Inn on Northwest Boulevard. The Shilo Inn on Appleway will change to Comfort Suites after a major remodel.
• Openings coming on Fourth Street include the Relic Moon offering piercing and body jewelry and the White Pine coffee place. Massage Envy will be in Ironwood Square.
• New construction off Mullan Avenue in Post Falls will be a Coachman Auto Body. And neighboring Kootenai Motors is moving to Hayden. Post Falls openings include Riverstone Dental Care on Mullan. Downdraft Brewing is closing with its final weekend party Nov. 17-19.
• A new Asian eatery will be where the Kynrede Cafe was removed in Hayden. Watch for El Taco Loco off Canfield Avenue, EyeGuys Optical in Hayden, Rumour Boutique expanding on Government Way and Vine & Olive restaurant in Riverstone.
• Prince Philip quote: “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.”
• Aaaargh. Now that the TV weathermen are announcing winter changes they often say “further” (intensity) instead of “farther” (distance) and write “20’s” (possessive) instead of “20s (plural).”
• Halloween was actually fascinating and interesting. The evening started with a pumpkin-colored sunset and a huge moon. Everyone stayed home to greet the trick-or-treaters as the major roadways and the stores were quiet. Mine was almost the only vehicle in the Fred Meyer and Costco parking lots and only one check-out stand was active.
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com.