Dave and Barbara Wardsworth
Barb and Dave, present at North Cascade Stehekin Lodge in Lake Chelan, Wash., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Oct. 10, 2018.
In April 1958, Barbara Ruth (Moss) and Dave H. Wardsworth met at Fairchild AFB, where they both worked. A courtship ensued and they were married on Oct. 10, 1958, at the Manito Presbyterian Church in Spokane.
They have two children, six grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Rayah Hope LaChapelle was born at 9:22 p.m. Nov. 7, 2018, in Coeur d’Alene to Susan Traverse and Taylor LaChapelle of Hayden. She weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce. Maternal grandparents are Dave and MiQuelle Meshishnek of Hayden, and Scott Traverse of Coeur d’Alene. Paternal grandparents are Nate Doyle and Amber LaChapelle of Coeur d’Alene.
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.