Bill and Geri Douglas
Bill and Geri Douglas celebrated their 45th anniversary with a dinner reception at the Hayden Lake Country Club with family and friends. The couple were married in Spokane and honeymooned at the old Northshore Resort in Coeur d’Alene. They will also celebrate in Cabo San Lucas and Hawaii later this year.
Brody Ryan Corbeill was born at 12:54 p.m. Feb. 27, 2019, at Kootenai Health in Coeur d’Alene to Kathleen (Bagan) and Ryan Corbeill of Coeur d’Alene. He weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces. Siblings are Taylor, 13; Vance, 5; and Cooper, 3. Grandparents are Eileen Bagan of Dalton Gardens, Buff and Cathy Kobs of Coeur d’Alene, and Dave and Colleen Corbeill of Coeur d’Alene
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.