Colleen ‘Coke’ Hough
Colleen “Coke” was born May 8, 1929, in Snohomish, Wash., to Tena and Alex Wood. She is the third of six daughters in the family.
She was raised in Snohomish, and moved to Coeur d’Alene where she graduated in the class of 1948, and has lived here for more than 65 years. She attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, before meeting Robert “Bob” Hough, who was working in Provo, as a radio broadcast journalist. They married in Coeur d’Alene on Aug. 12, 1950.
She enjoys going for walks, swimming, and spending time with family and friends from church.
A birthday celebration will be held from 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, May 8, 2019, at the Roosevelt Inn, 105 E. Wallace Ave., Coeur d’Alene. Please join her children, Terry, Bruce, John, Scott and Wendy, in celebrating this milestone birthday.
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.