Dennis and Lori White
Celebrating 60 years of marriage.
Dennis and Lori White were married in Omaha, Neb., on Aug. 22, 1959. They met through friends at a party in Omaha. They lived for many years in the Midwest, eventually landing in California until they moved to Hayden in 2003.
They have five children — Curt White of Santa Clarita, Calif.; Corinne Roudebush of Sacramento, Calif.; Jenni Strutz of Temecula, Calif.; Barb Owens of Hayden and Beth White of Granada Hills, Calif. They also have 14 grandchildren.
This July, all five of their children, several of their sons/daughters-in-law, and all but one of their grandchildren converged on Hayden for a reunion weekend to celebrate their anniversary.
• • •
Submit your milestones to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.