William Browning and Ashley Kinzer were married before close friends and family on Jan. 18, 2020. With them stood their four children, the bride’s sister as the maid of honor and the bride’s brother as the best man.
The couple was married by Joe Lathrop, a longtime friend of the bride and husband to one of the bride’s best friends. They were married at Cupcaker Baker Acres, who also provided the phenomenal sweets for the cake cutting.
The two met in San Diego when Will was a mechanic for Uber and Ashley was managing a bar in an international marketing building.
Parents of the bride are Michael Kinzer and Renae Kinzer. Grandparents of the groom, Elaine Browning and Fred Browning (watching from heaven), raised the groom.
Montana State University has announced its undergraduate honor rolls for fall semester 2019.
There are two MSU honor roll lists: the President’s List and the Dean’s List. To be eligible for the lists, students must be enrolled in 12 college-level credits. This list was current as of Jan. 14 and includes all registration corrections or grade changes processed to that date.
The 1,261 students with a perfect 4.0 grade point average for the semester were named to the President’s List. An asterisk follows their names below.
The Dean’s List includes the 3,643 students earning grade point averages of 3.5 or above for the semester.
North Idaho students named to MSU’s President’s or Dean’s lists, ordered according to their hometowns, follow:
• Bonners Ferry: Micah Krmpotich
• Coeur d’Alene: Mae Alexander, Conner Conigliaro, Madeline DeMarco, Soersha Dyas*, Seth Lowman, Aidan Young
• Hayden: Michael Dooley, Emily Minerath, Sara Minerath, Madison Morris, Alexi Panos*
• Post Falls: Ashleigh Hilton, Hannah Snow*
• Priest River: Noah Bates
• Rathdrum: Gabriella Schaffer*
• Sandpoint: Farli Boden, Niah Brass, Elisabeth Faggard, Nathan Faggard, Katherine Kaul*, Julian Nizzoli, Kieran Wilder
• • •
Submit your milestones to email@example.com or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.