Anything for fingernails and toenails is offered at My Nails & Spa Salon in Suite B of Mullan Square at 3134 Mullan Road in Post Falls.
With 30 years of experience in the field, owners Kenny and Vivian Nguyen have hours of 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and Sunday by appointment. Phone 208-809-9595.
Grand opening set for Boulevard Salon
The grand opening for The Boulevard Salon in Coeur d’Alene will be 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26, at 610 W. Hubbard Ave. in Suite 112. It will include light snacks, door prizes and special products.
Services include full-body waxing, acrylics, manicures and pedicures, coloring, highlights, lowlights, all-age haircuts, smoothing treatments and deep conditioning treatments with Howard Skidmore, Alicia Skidmore, Alyssa Zehnder, Britni Sternberg, Erika Pemp and Kaeli Garland.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Phone 208-930-1950. Check www.theboulevardcda@com.
First Steps Chiropractic open house is Thursday
The ribbon cutting and open house for First Steps Chiropractic will be 4-6 p.m. Thursday in Suite E at 8836 N. Hess St. in Hayden. It will include food, drinks and raffle prizes.
With a special focus on perinatal and family chiropractic, Torque Release Techniques are used for the detection of spinal conditions and the ability to correct postural distortions to help people suffering from low-back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, disc degeneration and decay and scoliosis.
Dr. Henry Kornegay has degrees from Gonzaga University and Life Chiropractic College West. Hours are Monday through Thursday with appointments starting Jan. 21. Phone 208-758-9335. Check www.firststepschiropractic.com.
Rub Bug Spa offers therapeutic massage
Opening in Unit 6 at 5624 N. Government Way, therapeutic massage is the specialty at Rub Bug Spa.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays with Bruce and Peggy Kitchen. Phone 208-784-3210. Check www.rubbugspa.com.
Now for the Tidbits
• The Bunker Bar will be at 702 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
• The grand opening for Bluefish Web Design was Thursday at 205 E. Seltice Way. Details soon.
• A Crown & Thistle “Coming Soon” sign is at 107 N. Fourth.
• An insurance company will be at 1003 E. Best Ave.
• An Orthopedic Specialties Institute will be at 1233 N. Northwood Center Court.
• The Filling Station gastropub-growler shop will be at 306 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
• Consign Furniture will build a new structure in Riverstone.
• Roger’s Ice Cream & Burgers, already with two places in Coeur d’Alene and one in Post Falls, is building a fourth, this one at 8833 N. Hess St. in Hayden.
• Franz Bakery will move from 1220 Government Way to 500 W. Dalton.
• Lush Intimate Apparel will move from 206 E. Indiana Ave. to Suite 1 at 1111 E. Sherman. Details later.
• Samuel’s Jewelers will close Feb. 23 in Silver Lake Mall.
• The Locker Room on Government Way will move to the former Long Ear building on Fourth Street.
• Bakery by The Lake at Parkside will have a second location in April.
• A&B Market will open as a convenience store at 402 Sherman soon.
• Emergency Veterinary Hospital will be at 1336 W. Kathleen (across from Ramsey School).
• Paragon Brewing will open its new building at 5785 Government Way soon.
• The former Armour Antiques at 1116.E. Sherman will become Anytime Fitness. Precision Fitness will be at 15th and Sherman.
• Beyoutiful Hot Yoga will be in Ironwood Square in February.
• Watch for a Jitterz coffee stand at Prairie and Heartland.
• Hibachi Sushi is coming to 221 E. Sherman. We hear a German restaurant will be where Camera Corral left (for Northwest Boulevard) on Sherman.
• A new Fu-Ki Japanese Steakhouse is under construction where the Kynrede Cafe was at 8885 N. Government Way in Hayden.
•A Coeur d’Alene Cider Tasting Room will be on East Sherman.
• Staybridge Suites hotel is under construction in Riverstone.
• A new building for Idaho Central Credit Union is under construction at 1327 W. Appleway. And a new one for Keller Williams Realty will open in March at 3931 Schreiber Way.
• Cinnamon Lane has a “coming soon” sign at Fourth and Harrison.
• Construction has started at Crossroads Apartments at 12th and Cecil in Post Falls.
• North Idaho Eye Institute has a building under construction across from the Hayden library.
• If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.