The Hayden Professional Building at 8475 Government Way has new occupants.
Hayden Law and the Coeur d’Alene Bankruptcy & Tax Relief Center is now in Suite 101. The focus is to bring legal services to the client rather than make the client come to the attorney, and to provide clear understanding of the legal issues and to make law simple, straightforward and understandable.
The five attorneys are Chris Williams specializing in bankruptcy and tax relief; Kurt Schwab in estate planning and probate; Jonathon Frantz in business and civil litigation; Bryce Myrvang in business transactions; and Field Herrington in criminal, landlord-tenant and municipal law. Kathleen Centers works as a paralegal.
The firm also has offices in Post Falls (Suite B at 806 E. Polston Ave., 208-262-3893) and Rathdrum (8065 Main St., 208-508-1930).
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-758-8301 in Hayden. Check www.postfallslaw.com.
Straight Arrow Tax & Accounting in 102
Tax return preparation, bookkeeping, payroll and business consulting services are offered by Karen Alberts and Shannon Spraker in Suite 102 of the Hayden Professional Building at 8475 Government Way.
With a combined 50 years experience in the accounting field, Alberts is an enrolled agent (and a TESH board member) and Spraker is a certified public accountant (and a leader with Round Mountain Ryders 4-H Club).
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and Saturday by appointment. Phone 208-758-8310. Check www.sataxid.com.
Blue Fish Web Design opens in Post Falls
Website design stations, YouTube and Instagram backdrops, sound and lighting equipment and several work stations and blogger support are offered at Blue Fish Web Design now open in Unit A at 205 E. Seltice Way in Post Falls.
Owners Tim and Elisa Megerdichian offer their expertise 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays and Saturday by appointment. The grand opening was Jan. 10. Phone 208-966-7637. Check www.postfallswebdesign.com.
Jivaro Professional Headhunters in Cd’A
Offering fast and effective hiring solutions tailored to specific staffing needs, Jivaro Professional Headhunters has opened in Suite 302 of Parkside Tower at 601 E. Front Ave, Coeur d’Alene.
The nine employees provide recruiting service for the high-tech industry and thoroughly screen candidates for current market positions. Brock Schroeder is the senior headhunter. CEO is Josh Bear. The firm has offices in Boise, Sun Valley, Austin, Texas, and Sunnyvale, Calif.
Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 to noon Fridays. Phone 408-733-5093. Check www.jivaroinc.com.
Now for the Tidbits
• CdA Real Estate Investment & Property Management and Great Expectations Painting are moving from 1602 E. Sherman to 1701 N. Fourth St.
• Schwartz Law Office will open in Courthouse Plaza at 520 Government Way.
• The Bunker Bar will be at 702 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
• Overstocked Furniture & Mattress in Prairie Shopping Center will change to Wallaroo’s Furniture & Mattress.
• A Crown & Thistle “Coming Soon” sign is at 107 N. Fourth.
• An insurance company will be at 1003 E. Best Ave.
• An Orthopedic Specialties Institute will be at 1233 N. Northwood Center Court.
• The Filling Station gastropub-growler shop will be at 306 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
• Consign Furniture will build a new structure in Riverstone.
• Roger’s Ice Cream & Burgers, already with two places in Coeur d’Alene and one in Post Falls, is building a fourth, this one at 8833 N. Hess St. in Hayden.
• Franz Bakery will move from 1220 Government Way to 500 W. Dalton.
• Lush Intimate Apparel will move from 206 E. Indiana Ave. to Suite 1 at 1111 E. Sherman. Details later.
• Samuel’s Jewelers will close Feb. 23 in Silver Lake Mall.
• The Locker Room on Government Way will move to the former Long Ear building on Fourth Street.
• Bakery by The Lake at Parkside will have a second location in April.
• A&B Market will open as a convenience store at 402 Sherman soon.
• Emergency Veterinary Hospital will be at 1336 W. Kathleen (across from Ramsey School).
• Paragon Brewing will open its new building at 5785 Government Way soon.
• The former Armour Antiques at 1116.E. Sherman will become Anytime Fitness. Precision Fitness will be at 15th and Sherman.
• Beyoutiful Hot Yoga will be in Ironwood Square in February.
• Watch for a Jitterz coffee stand at Prairie and Heartland.
• Hibachi Sushi is coming to 221 E. Sherman. We hear a German restaurant will be where Camera Corral left (for Northwest Boulevard) on Sherman.
• A new Fu-Ki Japanese Steakhouse is under construction where the Kynrede Cafe was at 8885 N. Government Way in Hayden.
• A Coeur d’Alene Cider Tasting Room will be on East Sherman.
• Staybridge Suites hotel is under construction in Riverstone.
• A new building for Idaho Central Credit Union is under construction at 1327 W. Appleway. And a new one for Keller Williams Realty will open in March at 3931 Schreiber Way.
• Cinnamon Lane has a “coming soon” sign at Fourth and Harrison.
• National TV ads are misspelling “judgment” and “adviser” to “judgement” and “advisor.”
• “Same exact” is redundant.
• North Idaho Eye Institute has a building under construction across from the Hayden library.
• If you think education is costly, try ignorance.
• Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.