of the day!
• Deputies responded to a family dispute at S. Westway Dr. On scene they learned the couple there is going through a divorce, however both parties still reside at the location. Things got heated today when the female asked her husband to leave. 20-01953
• Deputies to a reported rollover crash near N. Clagstone Rd. Report completed, and citation issued. 20-SL0203
• Deputies responded to the area of Lancaster and Ramsey for a reported T-Bone Injury Crash involving two vehicles. Traffic in the area was re-routed while the scene was dealt with. At the time of Deputies arrival, a female patient was trapped. She was extricated on transported. 20-01966
• Deputies responded to a home in Hayden after a neighbor reported a female was hallucinating and talking to people who were not there. It was believed the female was having an adverse reaction to new medication she was taking and she was transported to KH by medical. 20-01985
• Deputies investigated a gas drive-off at the Holiday on Prairie. This one might have actually been an intentional theft, because the suspect, is the suspect in another gas drive-off at the Holiday in Coeur d’Alene just one week ago. Deputies attempted to locate the suspect vehicle (2004 silver Nissan Maxima) at their listed address and elsewhere without success. 20-02001
• Deputies stopped and arrested a male driver for DUI (under 21) on I90 x Hwy 95. 20-02007
• Deputies stopped and arrested a female for DUI and para at Government x Haycraft. 20-02031
• Deputies stopped and arrested a male for DUI at Spokane x 1st Ave. During the investigation, the male made a comment “Driving drunk isn’t easy, but I tried.” 20-02026
• Deputies stopped a male for failing to dim his high beam head lights in the area of Seltice X Spencer. Upon contact, the driver and his passenger were both found to be on probation. A search of the vehicle was completed at the request of their Probation Officer. During the search, a stun gun and baton were located. An Agent’s Warrant was issued for the driver for the weapons, while an additional one was issued for the passenger for being out past curfew and associating with the driver.
• Deputies were approached by a female while at Walmart on a business contact. The female was clearly suffering from mental illness issues and acting odd. The female demanded a ride to the Crisis Center, however, had no real reason to go. As it would turn out, the female had been contacted by CDAPD as being suspicious and for a traffic offense. She had also been kicked out of the warming center for the night. While en route to the Crisis Center, ISP checked out with her vehicle. It was left in a lane of travel on I-90 and was unsecured. The vehicle was subsequently towed by ISP and the Crisis Center agreed to take her in for the evening.
• Deputies responded to the area of E. Hayden Lake Rd. X Moen Rd. for a report of a suspicious/blocking vehicle. A Dodge truck was found across the roadway, blocking both lanes of travel by a LHD plow driver. On scene, it was found that the vehicle had slid down the owner’s driveway while he slept and they were unaware.