of the day!
• Deputies responded to 4th St. for a traffic crash. A male stated he fell asleep at the wheel and drifted off the road. He struck a pickup truck at the location. The pickup was then pushed into a building, causing significant damage. The truck then landed back on top of the passenger car. No one was injured but the male did not have a valid driver’s license or insurance and was issued several citations. No signs of alcohol or drug involvement.
• Deputies responded to Triple Play in Hayden and took a report of a syringe and methamphetamine that was left in one of the bathrooms.
• A Deputy and his K-9 assisted CDAPD with a K9 search of a vehicle.
• Deputies assisted Detectives and arrested two subjects for their warrants.
• Deputies took a call for service at the Lake Drive Motel on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive regarding a tenant refusing to leave. Due to verbal contracts between the parties the issue was a civil matter and proper eviction process would need to be done.
• Deputies responded to W Hwy 53 for a report of a possible domestic dispute at that location. It was originally reported to Rathdrum PD after an employee from Super 1 called to report that a female had come into the business explaining that she was involved in a domestic dispute between her and her husband. An investigation was completed.
• Deputies responded to S. Fairmont Loop for a report of a female having a seizure after eating “bad Chinese food” and wine. Upon arrival it was determined that the situation was completely medical related and law enforcement had no further involvement.
• A known male was observed traveling westbound on Seltice Way in the area of Huetter Rd. As he approached Cedar St., driver pulled over in the middle of a large puddle behind the coffee stand. Upon contact, he advised he knew he was going to be pulled over (1 head light) and did not want to deal with the contact. During the interview, the odor of marijuana was detected, however, none was found. The driver stated he had just purchased his jacket from a thrift store earlier in the day and it was the cause. No contraband or impairment were found. FI completed.