of the day!
• Detectives happened upon an Overdose at the Skate Park near Greensferry Rd. and 3rd St. in Post Falls. On scene they located an approximately 30 year old male that was unconscious. Detectives administered 2 doses of Narcan, and the male began to “come to” and then started seizing. The male was transported to KH for evaluation after being administered the Narcan. Deputies also responded to the scene, and then followed the ambulance to KH due to the male having a warrant. He was arrested after he is cleared medically.
• A Deputy arrested a male for his warrants from a traffic stop.
• Deputies responded to N. Glasgow Dr. for a family dispute. This was the second time we had been to the residence this evening. The first time the parents requested we speak to an out of control 17 year old about his behavior. The second time it was relayed it was physical however it was not and no crime could be articulated. After a long discussion it was determined mom would admit him into KH for an evaluation.
• A Deputy took an auto burglary report from N Government Way. A female was observed entering into an unlocked vehicle and pulling out a suitcase. She was contacted and admitted to going into the car and getting the suitcase. She said her friend told her it was her suitcase telepathically and that she needed to get it out of the car. Contact with the RO of the car was not able to be made. The female has been contacted a lot recently and it usually revolves around her trying to fulfill the prophecy and look for a former boyfriend. A report was taken.
• A Deputy stopped a vehicle on Highway 95 at Milepost 419. He contacted the driver who presented symptoms of intoxication. The male driver failed SFST’s and provided breath samples of .099/.094. He was arrested for DUI. After the arrest, the male was found to be in possession of marijuana and paraphernalia and was charged for that as well.
• Deputies responded to the casino for a disturbance and reported drug usage. Through the investigation heroin was discovered along with paraphernalia and later a prescription pill in one of the pockets of an offender. 3 males and two females were all arrested on charges of PCS heroin, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a prescription drug without a prescription and frequenting.